Philosophies Of The Bhagavad Gita
The Bhagavad Gita is an Ancient holy Scripture that reveals the great truths of human life and life science. It is a guide for the one who wants to live a material life with a divine consciousness, and also to the one who wants to get merged with his/her divine self. The Bhagavad Gita educates you about various philosophies of life that can help you to break the veil of illusion - the Maya, and free yourself from its negative consequences in your life. Thus, Bhagavad Gita is a key of happiness and freedom. Through our Experiential knowledge, we help you to understand Gita's message for you, and to use this knowledge to make your life aligned with the Universal principles.
see Our Course Module
- Philosophy of Karmas
- Path of Action
- Path of Knowledge
- Path of Devotion
- Creation, Creator, and the soul
- Philosophy of Meditation
- Birth, Death, and Re-incarnation
- levels of Consciousness
- Three Attributes in Nature
- Difference between Divine and Undivine
buy provigil europe What Makes Our Knowledge Unique?
Knowledge has various stages, and with each next stage, it is purified and becomes more useful for the user. These stages are
- Acquiring knowledge through books, teachers, or other external sources
- Meditating upon the knowledge to understand its true meaning
- Application of knowledge in practical life and understand its real meaning through life experiences
- Meditating upon the experienced knowledge with soul consciousness to confirm that we have understood its correct meaning
- Testifying this ripened knowledge in life to convert it into wisdom
http://akinabridalcouture.com.au/wp-login.php?action=register We transfer the Wisdom of The Bhagavad Gita, not just the raw Knowledge!