Reasons of Diseases and Tips for Healthy Life style
Health is Order, Disease is Disorder. Within the body, there is a constant interaction between order and disorder. The wise man learns to be fully aware of the presence of disorder in his body and then sets about to reestablish order. He understands that order is inherent in disorder and that a return to health is thus possible.
• The internal environment of the body is constantly reacting to the external environment.
• Disorder occurs when these two are out of balance.
• To change the internal environment in order to bring it into balance with the external environment, one must understand how the disease process occurs within the psychometric being.
Disease= Dis (deprived of) +Ease (comfort).
In simple terms, Disease is the Disharmony between our 7 bodies, our surroundings, our environment and our Divine nature. Wellbeing is not just the absence of disease or illness. It is a complex combination of a person's physical, mental, emotional and social health factors. Wellbeing is strongly linked to happiness and life satisfaction. In short, wellbeing could be described as how you feel about yourself and your life.
- Disease And Wellbeing
- Factors That Influence Wellbeing
- Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual Health
- The Mystery of Our Physical Bodies
- Our mind
- Our spiritual self
- Other Factors that affect our health
- Disease According to Ayurveda
- The Three Body Types
- General health tips in Ayurveda
- Relaxed Meals for Good Health
- Physical Health Tips
- Role of Sex in Ayurveda
- Relationships and Emotions
- Meditation and Well-Being
- Drinking Hot water
- Exercising for Good Health
- Daily oil massage
- Sleeping Position for Soothing Sleep