For Most Of the People, Tarot Card Reading means a woman in flowing robes, leaning over a small table in a candle lit room, foretelling impending doom. But that's not really what Tarot cards are about. In fact, they're not even really meant to tell your fortune or future.
According to The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, "The most powerful sources of information come from within; the Tarot aids in coming in contact with one's Higher Self." Tarot Cards and Angels Cards are a way of getting Divine Message or Guidance in any situation, in picture form. Wisdom of Ancient Masters have been locked in Tarot cards, in forms of symbols and images. A good reader can unlock this wisdom.Tarot cards help us following right course of action in a particular situation.
We teach 3 types of Tarot Decks-Aliester Crowly, Rider Waite and Osho Zen. It takes approximately 25 hours to understand one deck.
- Meaning of 78 cards
- Elements study (fire, air, water and earth)
- Introduction and meaning of numbers
- Basic knowledge of astrology (Aleister Crowley)
- Study of Kabbalah/tree of life (Aleister Crowley)
- Cleaning and charging tarot cards
- Reading cards- different spreads